What we collect
When you place an order with us we collect the following information:
- postal address, email address, telephone number
When you subscribe to our mailing list we collect your email address. You are free to unsubscribe at any time by using the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any newsletter you receive, or by sending us an email at email@example.com
We may also collect information about your preferences from any surveys we issue.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re a small handmade business and we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
Any questions, feel free to get in touch!